Tuesday 28 February 2012

So awkward how i didn't get to complete everything on my list. BUT i did go to maccas and got HALF PRICE nuggets (six pack) at lunch time. Yum!! then coming back there were alot of cops down one street with drug dogs and what not, i would love to know what was going on because in nosey like that. Anyway getting back to my evaluation for the day. i went to fabric technology (which is my extra subject) and finished sewing my bag up so now i have a new cosmetic bag which im pretty stoked about because i needed a new one.The sad news is i didn't get time to choose three of Marian Drews photos and do a in depth analysis on each photo. i wrote one page of notes on Marian Drew but still have alot more to go. Sigggh.. looks like i need to do some homework to finish what i needed to get done at the end of today otherwise ill be starting to get really behind in my work.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you planning out your homework. I'm glad you've got clear about the idea that anything you don't get done one day has to be done the next or for homework.

    ReplyDelete